Commercial Electricians La Crosse, WI
Commercial electrical services can be complex. For any business project where there are electrical needs, you need to hire a commercial electrician that understands the complex electrical codes and standards required.
For any new building project or retrofitting an older building, your commercial electricians should be certified to handle and install the devices for commercial electrical fire prevention. Electrical fires account for billions of dollars in damage to commercial property each year and are among the top five causes of commercial building fires involving health clinics and hospitals, manufacturing plants, nursing homes, warehouses, farming operations, bars and restaurants.
Our commercial electrical services includes:
• New multi-million dollar construction projects
• Building renovations & upgrades
• Commercial electrical fires
• Minor electrical system installations
• Commercial Electrical Preventative Maintenance
• Maintenance and repairs
• Commercial LED Lighting
• Commercial Emergency Power Systems